Welcome to day 29 with our daily devotional and reflection as we continue to discuss Joyce Meyer's book, " 100 ways to simplify your life." There has been a lot covered in a few days and I will recap for those who are just joining our discussion. Day 29~ Think Before You Speak~ Our scripture reading is coming from Proverbs 13:3, " He who guards his mouth keeps his life, but he who opens wide his lips comes to ruin." Throughout the bible, God tells us numerous times to watch our mouths. My pastor is starting a new series titles Speech Therapy. It's not learning how to pronounce words effectively and learning to say letters correctly. This is more of spiritual check-up for Christians. our tongue can create a huge mess in our lives. I grew up not to speak at certain times and as I have grown up, I learned to speak my mind but at times I have to retract what I'm going to say and check in with God. I was young working in a factory with a bunch of m...
Comments
Post a Comment