Day 2~ Be satisfied with what you have~By Joyce Meyer~ Devotion and reflection
To continue with previous post~ 100 ways to Simplify your Life by Joyce Meyer last post talked about keeping focus. 2) Be satisfied with What You Have~ Scripture reading is from Hebrews 13:5 " Let your character or moral disposition be free from love of money [including greed, avarice, lust, and craving for earthly possessions] and be satisfied with your present[circumstances and with what you have]; for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you. This is something that is difficult for many to comprehend! Is having "more" really satisfying? The more you have in reality is more that you have to take care of. Choices lead to consequences! I remember when I wanted to move out on my own! I saved my money I was making from subbing and cleaning. My grandfather passed away and I was able to take any house ware items that he had. I boxed them up and put aside. I looked for apartments and places. My friends wanted to get a place together! We had 5 of us thin...

Comments
Post a Comment